OPTIGRIP® – JUST TAKE IT AND SKI
No-wax skis’s nano-coating called Optigrip is an excellent example of product development which makes x-c skiing easy and suitable for everybody.
Optigrip skis function without any waxing in all snow and weather conditions – everybody is able to enjoy skiing.
Optigrip means easiness of skiing.
Skis having Optigrip nano coating do not need waxing in any snow and weather conditions, only base cleaning every now and then is required.
Optigrip skis are always ready to go – everybody can enjoy skiing without knowing anything about ski waxing.
Optigrip coating lasts for years and skis will work thousands of kilometres.
CHOOSING OPTIGRIP SKIS
- Ski length 5-20 cm over skier’s height
- No need for measuring ski stiffness
USAGE OF OPTIGRIP SKIS
- Cool down the skis for 5-10 minutes before skiing
- Store Optigrip skis inside
- Clean the Optigrip ski base using wax remover if grip is not good enough anymore (see cleaning instructions)
- During snowfall and near zero degrees usage of Optiwax GripCare may avoid freezing
CLEANING OF OPTIGRIP SKIS
- Optigrip base material cleaning is needed if grip or glide properties are weakened
- Moisten the whole base material with Optiwax GripCleaner or other wax remover
- Rub moistened base powerfully with copper or nylon brush or scouring pad
- Dry up the whole base with a rag or paper
- Optigrip base becomes most often dirty when skied in wet, old snow conditions